How to SubmitA article, photo, video and mp3.
Everyone has a story. Help us tell yours.
If you are eager to share stories of achievement, unity, and originality about your students and teachers, this is the place to spread the good news. We want to know what is happening in your schools and classrooms, and what your students and faculty are accomplishing. We want to hear about innovative programs, creative teachers and successful students. Add your voice to the stories we’re telling.
How Do I Submit a Story?
Step 1 – The story you submit should contain 5-6 paragraphs that answer the following questions:
- How much?
- How many?
- How often?
- What is important about this?
- Why does anyone (other than the moms of the kids pictured) care? Ask a student or the organizer this question and include their response as a quote.
- Be sure to include your full name so we can credit you and your contact information for any questions we may have.
Requirements for Photo Submissions
Step 2 – When you are ready to submit your story, include at least two photos with the following requirements:
- Submit one vertical and one horizontal photo
- Ensure that you take pictures that include interaction
- Faces in photos must be visible and shot within a decent and clear range. We want to see those bright smiles
- Signed parent release forms must be on file with your school for students depicted in all photos and videos
- Identify participants in each photo. (First Name, Last Name and School)
- Submit your photos in .jpg format with 72-300 dpi
- Videos should be a maximum of 13MB
Once you have completed the above steps, please email your submission to firstname.lastname@example.org.